Engineering – Help design, operate, and maintain the infrastructure of tomorrow.
We want you to join our teams of Engineers across Operations, Asset Management, and Capital Delivery.
Join us and you’ll be part of a company where people are at the heart of the business. We value the unique skills, experiences, and backgrounds that each employee brings. We are recruiting for a variety of engineering disciplines and levels into our industry-leading teams across the Thames Valley and London:
Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Civil Engineers (Structural/Geotech/General/Hydraulic)
- Construction Assurance Engineers
- Construction Integration Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Environmental Engineers
- ICA (Instrumentation, Control & Automation) Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Technical Assurance Engineers
What’s in it for you?
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline according to the role
- Ideally with professional Chartership, although we will consider candidates who are working toward this
- Understanding of the development of design, construction, and operation of infrastructure or non-infrastructure projects
- Proven ability to work on and deliver engineering projects
- Some commercial and contractual knowledge
- Good communication skills
Along with our competitive salaries, our packages include:
- An excellent contributory pension
- 26 days holiday per year increasing to 30 with the length of service
- Annual pay review
- Season ticket loans
- Loyalty awards for continuous service
- Our referral scheme, where you can receive £750 for helping someone get a permanent position within the company
- A competitive bonus (subject to the level of role)
- Car allowance (subject to requirements of the role)
- Private healthcare (subject to the level of role)
Thames Water is a dynamic, rewarding, and diverse place to work, with opportunities around every corner. If you join our team, you’ll enjoy a fulfilling career, flexible working arrangements , and really great benefits. We’re also proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Stonewall Diversity Champion, and Disability Confident Leader employer.
Find out more about working for us: Thames Water Careers
We deliver life's essential service so our customers, communities, and the environment can thrive. This means, that when a crisis happens, we all rally around to support our customers. As part of your role, you’ll be asked to help out our Instant Support Team to help our customers in their hour of need. This is incredibly rewarding, and you’ll be given full training – it’s also a great opportunity to learn more about our business and meet colleagues.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we may close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is so we can manage all the applications correctly and give candidates a positive experience. Once closed, we can’t consider any further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.