We operate early in the mornings, during evenings, over the weekends and also on each of the bank holidays. We represent the E.ON Next brand in the public domain, and are here to interact with our customers on all 365 days of the year across our social media platforms. Every day will be different, as you face fresh challenges and are tasked to come up with awesome solutions.
You will be talking to customers via Facebook, Twitter, Trustpilot. and our Customer Community forum. You will also engage with a variety of industry stakeholders, as well as highlighting and improving inefficiencies in how we serve our customers. These all form to be part of the day to day role. As a Digital Specialist in customer experience at E.ON Next, you will have the opportunity to look after our customers throughout their time with us, helping with a wide range of queries and making sure theyare happy. We take everything as a learning curve, you will need to think fast, take responsibility, and use your initiative, letting us know if there’s a way we can do things better. You will also be expected to make outbound phone calls where necessary. You’ll work from home the majority of the time with regular opportunities to connect with the broader team at a ‘base’ location.
We know what’s important to us at E.ON Next, we’re looking for great people to join our team and create the right culture to be the best. You could be just what we’re looking for if these sound like you -
- Team player – enjoy being part of a team, knowing the part you play in your teams’ success, committed to giving your best.
- Passionate – genuinely excited to impress and help customers, drawing energy from having problems to solve - the more complex the better
- You also have a passion for technology and social media.
- Cool, calm and resilient – challenging work is what keeps you creative and motivated
- Curious – change feels good. You look for ways to develop yourself and love to explore new ways of doing things
- Attention to detail – you work diligently and ensure our brand is positively represented in the public eye
- Happy to make your own decisions, fear of failing doesn’t hold you back, it drives you forward, learning all the time
- Open minded – you love the fact that you and everyone around you can be themselves, all day, everyday
- Team player – you enjoy being part of a team, knowing the part you play in your teams’ success, committed to giving your best