About The Role
Morrison Utility Services are currently looking to recruit an ER Administrator to support the ER team for a fixed term contract for 6 months with the potential for extension.
Reporting into the ER Manager, the ER Administrator will provide administrative support to the ER team (ER Manager, ER Case Manager and ER Advisor), including, but not limited to; drafting of letters in line with several policy areas (disciplinary, grievance, capability, absence etc), updating of letter templates/forms, ensuring all HR/ER systems and files are kept up to date.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide efficient, professional and customer focused ER administration to the business.
- Drafting of invite and outcome letters as requested
- Ensuring Employee files and records are kept up to date
- Keeping all templates are up to date as directed by the ER Manager
- Work in partnership with the ER team to ensure all queries are deal with in line with the Service Level Agreement
- Provide Admin support to large scale projects as required.
- CIPD Qualified (or working towards) or have relevant HR experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in a busy HR/ER environment
- Basic understanding of UK employment law/ACAS codes of practice
- Effective oral and written communication that resonates with the target audience.
- Ability to build good working relationships at all levels throughout the business.
- High level of organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise and to be adaptable as required by business need.
Other Role Requirements (Where applicable)
- Background in Utilities and/or Construction would be beneficial but not compulsory.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel, with ability to manipulate spreadsheets.
- Confidence with PowerPoint
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.