Norwich- Whitlingham Business Area:
Kier Utilities- Anglian Water Hours:
Monday to Friday, 45 hours per week Salary:
Starting salary of £16 p/h
We are Kier, one of the UK's leading construction and infrastructure services, and in this role you will be working on our Anglian Water contract on the IOS Alliance. Key Responsibilities:
What do we need from you?
- Undertaking high quality electrical installation, repairs, and maintenance work in accordance with regulations and legislation
- Ensure all relevant documentation is processed and systems completed
- Responsible for fault finding and diagnostic work as required to repair and maintain electrical installation
- Hold relevant qualifications and ideally experience within the water industry
- Hold an appropriate CSCS card & Full UK Driving Licence
Find out more about the great we offer our employees. Closing date: 6th June 2022 Please note, interviews may take place before the closing date, and we reserve the right to close applications early.
- Commercial Vehicle available
- 21 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Opportunities to develop and progress a career in the water industry
Kier is committed to creating supportive and inclusive opportunities for all our applicants and employees. We appreciate applicants from all backgrounds and we specifically encourage those from underrepresented communities to apply. Take a look to learn more about our commitments to diversity and inclusion. If you require any reasonable adjustments during any part of the application process, please let us know so we can discuss and arrange these by emailing