Have you got electrical experience? Come be part of a team that makes a difference - and helps deliver high quality drinking water to millions of customers every day. At Affinity Water our Electrical Engineers are called Production Technicians, same role just a different name.
Your day will be varied, managing planned and reactive work at our production sites. A typical day would look like
- Our day starts at 8am and finishes at 4pm Monday to Friday, with a standby rota of 1 week in 6 weeks.
- Once fully trained and competent you'll be responsible for your own schedule and area, with a company van to complete your work in
- You'll be responsible for completing electrical, mechanical maintenance and repairs to equipment.
- Complete a maintenance routine schedule to ensure our sites, storage facilities and pumping stations are operating reliably and efficiently.
- Work with a team who are supportive, knowledgeable, and experienced to help you through your development.
- You must have a full UK driving licence.
- You'll hold a City and Guild Level 2 - Level 3 in Electrical
- To have a safe working ethic
- Experience of working with industrial electrical equipment
- Basic Salary: £41,826
- Standby allowance: (1 in 6 weekend(s) = £5,290 (Payment made once trained & probation has passed. 3/6 months)
- Total package £48,171
Specific job Benefits
- Company van
- Fuel card
- Excellent training and shadowing to support your development.
- Entry into the company annual bonus scheme
- Annual leave from 24 days rising with length of service
- A generous 'double match pension scheme' that doubles the contributions you make (company contribution capped at 12%)
- We offer enhanced Maternity, Adoption and Shared Parental Leave.
- Carers policy and Menopause policy to help us support our people
- Access to our Wellbeing Centre with support for looking after your physical and mental health
- Discounts for Medical and Dental Insurance, Retail Outlets
- Volunteer days
- Life Assurance
You can find out what it's like to work at Affinity Water through our career site https://www.affinitywatercareers.co.uk/
Our colleagues share their career development stories and you can get a feel for our company culture.
Tell us how you would be a great fit for this role by following our quick and simple application process and we will respond back to you shortly.