Circa £40,000 - depending on skills and experience
Full time, 37 hours per week
Engineering your future!
Anglian Water is searching for a Electricity at Works Regulations Electrical Engineer who will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery and management of the Electricity at Works Regulations (EaWR) inspecting and testing programmes across our Water and Water Recycling sites.
The post holder will be a member of the Water Recycling Maintenance team reporting to the Electrical Maintenance Manager. You will also be in charge of managing the central EaWR maintenance records, ensuring air and molded case circuit breakers are maintained and delivery of related capital projects.
We are looking for someone who can take ownership of a problem through to conclusion, work in accordance with the Company's safety rules at all times, providing electrical advice and assistance to the wider business and ensure our compliance with all relevant electrical legislation.
As a valued employee, you'll be entitled to:
- Personal private health care
- 26 days annual leave - rising with length of service
- Competitive pension scheme - Anglian Water double-matches your contributions up to 6%
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits and working to support your wellbeing and lifestyle.
What does it take to be an EaWR Engineer?
- Educated to ONC/OND or equivalent electrical technical qualification
- Electrical inspection and testing and wiring regulations qualifications
- Membership of an appropriate electrical engineering body
- Recognised electrical apprenticeship or equivalent training.
- Proven experience in an electrical engineering role.
- Knowledge of CDM regulations
- Demonstrated work flexibility
- Knowledge of HV would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and adaptability skills
- Proactive & forward looking with the ability to think strategically.
- An excellent candidate will be a great team player and be able to take initiative.
There will be travel involved to our different sites around our region we serve. If successful in your application, the status of your driving licence will be checked.
Why Anglian Water?
What we do really matters. Water is the lifeblood of our world and we're proud of the difference we make. We enable businesses to grow, environments to flourish and families to get on with their day to day lives. We have a reputation as industry innovators. We're constantly exploring; working hard to find new and better ways to look after our customers' individual needs. And this is where you come in - we need more great people to help us on our quest.
Closing date: 27 May 2022
Interview w/c 13 June 2022