We are looking for a permanent ECO HSSE Advisor based at Newstead Court.
Our UK Solutions business has a growing Renewables business installing Heat Pump, Solar and Battery Storage systems to customers in the UK; these vary from ATP, Social Housing, Local Authority and Government Funded projects. we want to be the market leader and have ambitious plans to grow the business to offer Customers the best products, customer journey and support.
We’re looking for a HSSE Advisor to join our Obligation delivery team based across the Midlands. Within this role you’ll support the delivery of our energy efficiency obligations and targets by supporting external service providers and delivery partners. This is to ensure that we achieve best in class standards of HSSE compliance, through the development and implementation of effective risk control systems, procedures and standards.
You’ll also play a pivotal role in providing safety advice and support to Internal stakeholders, such as Line managers and staff, throughout the business to help them meet their responsibilities on operational activities day to day. This is by participating as required in meetings, keeping informed of changes to business plans and strategies to ensure leadership consider HSSE implications in those plans and strategies. You’ll also travel to relevant sites to carry out site inspections and produce appropriate findings reports to be shared as need with contractors and internal stakeholders
Other key responsibilities include:
- Support the development of HSSE improvement plans across delivery partners
- Provide guidance and practical solutions to enable delivery of targets from HSSE queries & requests for support
- Provide guidance and advice to support the development of H&S procedures, safe systems of work and other risk control measures
- Support our internal stakeholders to select, onboard and manage contractors and sub-contractors
- Support our internal teams and external partners in identifying risk, developing suitable and sufficient controls to manage those risks and monitoring to ensure those controls are effectively used by those teams and partners
- Report relevant RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations) incidents as per legal requirement and process
- Assist in the identification and co-ordination of training and development requirements for managers, safety representatives and employees
- Liaise with L&D (Learning & Development) to create and deliver training packages and communications to managers and employees