- Job Reference: 00016366-1
- Date Posted: 3 May 2022
- Employer: FCC Environment
- Location: Neath, Neath Port Talbot
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
- Job Type: Permanent
Main purpose and scope of job
To drive company vehicles, empty/move containers, general driving duties and other duties when required, compliant within the law and abide by company policies.
Duties and key responsibilities - Operational
• Ensure vehicles are compliant at all times.
• Ensure driver is compliant at all times, all courses are attended and licences are kept up to date.
• Carry out driving duties.
• Carry out other duties when required to do so
• Ensure vehicles are kept clean and tidy.
• Liaise with Management on a daily basis to ensure compliance and report any defects daily or when they occur.
• Liaise with team leader/supervisor for daily instructions and running orders.
• LGV 2 licence
• Current drivers CPC
• Manual handling
• Satisfactory completion of the relevant Competency Management System modules.
• Completion of all other training as defined within the Training Matrix.
• Basic understanding of Health and Safety
Personal attributes and other requirements
• Ability to work as part of a team or on their own
• Punctual and honest
• Good communication skills