Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Distribution Network Analyst/Customer Liaison Officer to work on our Caledonia Water Alliance contract in Glasgow.
In this role, you will be part of our Project Team who are responsible for delivery of C1A Project.
As a Distribution Network Analyst/Customer Liaison Officer, your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Preparation of DOMS for the up and coming Project Works
- Updating and preparing DOMS applications
- Attend Scottish Water Meetings regarding DOMS applications
- Check Scottish Water Valves/Mains to support DOMS application
- Preparation and dissemination of daily, monthly and weekly reports
- Support and attend customer drop in sessions with the Delivery Team and client
- Ensure ownership of any customer issues is being upheld through to resolution
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Have previous experience working with Scottish Water Systems and Network
- Knowledge of DOMS policies and procedures with understanding of hygiene code of practice
- A full, valid driver’s license
- NRSWA, DOMS and HCOP to operator level are also key requirements for the role
- DOMS 1-13 preferable but training can be given
- Preferable prior experience of working with toughbooks
- Prior knowledge of GIS
- Have a full understanding of the water and wastewater network
- IT skills particularly MS Word and Excel.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.