This is a contract opportunity on a rolling 3 month contract, inside of IR35 legislationThis role will attract a rate of up to £500/day
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager with strong experienc working with new contact centre technologies with an innovative delivery approach to enable Thames Water to better serve our customers.
The Project Manager will be responsible for shaping, defining, managing and delivering a coherent set of activities across a range of projects within the Thames Digital team reporting in to a Programme Manager. You will need to be able to help define project scope, outcomes and run the project/s to the usual standards of time, quality and budget whilst engaging and managing the project/s wider stakeholders.
- This is a SFIA Level 5 role which takes full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation and satisfactory completion of medium-scale projects (typically with direct business impact and firm deadlines).
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project. Ensures that realistic project plans are maintained and ensures regular and accurate communication to stakeholders.
- Adopts appropriate project management methods and tools whether predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Ensures Quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure.
- Manages the change control procedure, and ensures that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team, and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.