Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Developer Coordinator to work on our WNA DCWW contract in South Wales
As the Developer Coordinator you will be part of our Developer Services/Capital Team who are responsible for the co-ordination of planned works and assisting the programme manager
As the Developer Coordinator your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Dealing with general customer queries and being the main point of contact for Developer Services
- Role will involve scheduling daily contracting works, organising labour and liaising with team members, speaking with project managers on site.
- Organising Health and Safety paperwork, prepare Job Certificate information for project completion packs including other general admin duties to assist the Programme Manager
- Arrange schedule of works, updating when necessary
- Maintain contact with main Developers and ensure smooth running of project
- Collating information from supervisors to create completion packs
- Ability to multi-task and to successfully handle multiple priorities
- The ability to work well both in a team and on your own initiative
- Plan, implement and monitor production work schedules which balance clients demands with other production and commercial considerations, in an effective and efficient manner
- Ensuring that updates and alterations are communicated to developers in a timely manner
- Assisting Programme Manager
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (specifically SharePoint and Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build, develop and maintain relationships across all levels
- Highly organised, with ability to work under pressure and to tight deadline
- Be able to demonstrate good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of motivation, integrity and professionalism
- Knowledge of Street work noticing (NRSWA) desirable
- Knowledge of SharePoint an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.