We have a new opportunity for an experienced depot manager to join our busy team in West Hyde (Near Harefield).
You will be responsible for ensuring our traffic management teams have access to all plant, equipment & fittings, as well ensuring the depot is kept clean and tidy to maintain the highest standards of health and safety.
KEY RESULT AREAS/PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Delegate appropriate tasks to maximise output/work schedules.
- Ensure safe systems of work, within the depot and ensure plant/equipment volume control measures are in place.
- Liaise with clients and local authorities on traffic management matters.
- Issue and control order numbers for external traffic management hires.
- Assist with allocation of vehicles to drivers in line with the Clancy driving standards policy inclusive of driver compliance.
- Manage Health, Safety, and Environmental & Quality compliance within depots in relation to storage, vehicles, teams and systems of work.
- Monitor and manage Depot PPE compliance.
- Assist with with regular audits in relation to vehicles and plant.
- Ensure that all plant is in good working order and that necessary repairs are carried out.
- Ensure all management information systems are accurate and up to date
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders inclusive of challenging stakeholders to ensure best and right outcomes for Clancy.
- Investigate and address any discrepancies.
- Compliance with Health, Safety, Quality, Environmental and Fleet legislation and Company standards, processes and policy.
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us - one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 24 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.