Your role as a Debt Recovery Agent
As a Debt recovery agent, we are looking for someone with resilience and a proactive attitude while also showing compassion and empathy, responding to each customer’s need individually. You will be assisting in the recovery of outstanding debts for Water Services, proactively contacting customers via telephone to discuss their accounts. You will manage relationships with external companies such as collections agencies and wholesalers and will also work across internal teams to resolve customer account queries.
- Allocate payments to customer accounts, accurately and within a timely manner
- Speak to customers to inform of overdue invoices, negotiating prompt payment of outstanding debt.
- Liaise with external companies to ensure that multi-site payment allocations are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process cheque payments.
- Liaise with External Debt Collection Agencies to ensure queries and requests for information are completed.
- Complete customer queries on debt accounts.
- Liaise with wholesalers regarding disconnection requests.
- Provide a point of contact to the sales team for allocation and reconciliation queries.
- Salary of £26,000 per annum DOE
- Up to 10% employer contribution towards Aviva's Group Personal Pension Plan
- Simply Health Plan
- Free on-site parking or in local area
- Working hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
Why join us:
SES Business Water are going through an exciting period of change and growth. We are implementing new systems that will support our customers billing and enable them to manage their account more effectively. Joining us will mean you become part of a close-knit and proactive team who support each other and always lend a helping hand.