Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Data Capture Validator on a 6 month fixed term contract, to work on our tRIIO contract in Leicester.
As a Data Capture Validator you will be a part of our data team who are responsible for supporting our Gas Mains Replacement programme. You will capture and validate all information relating to services and purge and relights both in the mains and non-policy programmes.
tRIIO specialise in delivering design and contracting services for the UK’s gas distribution network – replacing old mains, laying new ones, installing new connections to houses and commercial premises and helping with emergency response services. We work in partnership with Cadent to improve the supply of gas to millions of people living and working in North London and the East of England.
As a Data Capture Validator your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Data Capture Service Job Cards and Purge and Relights utilising electronic systems to tight deadlines.
- Liaise with outside agencies and other contract partners to ensure queries are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
- Support the creation and maintenance of a robust tracking system for services and operational packs information.
- Attend regular internal and external meetings when required to represent tRIIO.
- Where rejections are identified implement actions for resolution.
- Apply correct validation procedures when uploading to DMS in accordance with company and client policies and procedures.
- Liaise with operations to obtain documentation relevant to operational packs.
- Validate tracksheets against design and summary sheet.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Previous experience in a data administration focused role, ideally gained within an operational environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and creation of excel spreadsheets.
- Good team player.
- The ability to work to set deadlines in an organised manner.
- Flexible approach towards work.
- SAP and ARCFM knowledge are desirable, but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water, gas and telecom sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.‘
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.