Data & Reporting Analyst
Location: Home/Office based
Salary Circa £30,000
Employment type Permanent
Hours 37 hours per week
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Strategic Delivery & Commercial Assurance department for a Data & Reporting Analyst
Are you naturally analytical and detailed focused?
Are you confident and highly competent at linking datasets and building reports in PowerBI?
Are you keen to develop your career within a stable and growing organisation?
Are you focussed on providing the best service you can to internal customers?
If so please read on for more details!
What will your now role involve?
The role will provide reporting and analytical capability across Anglian Water's Totex Investment Programme, supporting the Portfolio Management Office's aim to provide a single source of truth, shaping data and information from core corporate systems into professional, reliable and consumable reports.
With a core focus on data quality and customer service it is essential you have a strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures, with a very keen eye for detail, whilst also being collaborative, approachable and able to report and articulate your findings coherently.
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all of the great work that they do.
Your benefits will include:
- Personal private health care
- 23 days annual leave - rising with length of service
- Flexible working
- Competitive pension scheme - Anglian Water double-matches your contributions up to 6%
- Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing
What does it take to be a Data & Reporting Analyst?
- Strong analytical skills in order to build relationships between multiple investment data sources
- Focus on data quality and customer service
- A strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures
- A very keen eye for detail, whilst also being collaborative, approachable and able to report and articulate their findings coherently.
- Solid understand of Microsoft PowerBI
- Possess an analytical and problem solving approach
- Experience of SAP, C55 and Totex Delivery Workflow preferred
- Experience in similar role preferred
Why Anglian Water?
As our region flourishes it is our priority to support our economy, customers and communities; driving sustainable growth and building resilience across our services. We recently announced plans to invest £6.5 billion to protect our regions water supplies over the coming years.
Our Information Services (IS) Team is undergoing a transformation which will enhance the services it delivers and ensure they are best positioned to play a proactive and value orientated role across our business.
Our goal is to exceed customer expectations whilst embracing new technology to drive digital transformation; better connecting our customers, people, assets and information.
Closing Date 21/01/2021