Customer Service Team Manager
Salary: £28.0k - £34.6k (dependent on skills & qualifications) plus shift uplift
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Team Manager, reporting to the Customer Service Officer, you will be responsible for managing and motivating our teams to ensure end to end business processes are delivered to a high standard enabling the Customer Service Centre to meet its safety, contractual, legislative, and regulatory obligations.
Although the role is based in our Portsmouth office, you will be joining a much larger team based across both our Scotland and South networks.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Manage, lead and develop a team of customer service advisors to achieve individual and department targets and SLAs
- Embracing our culture looking after each other, keeping our customers safe and warm, and getting it right first time.
- An awareness and understanding of HR policies and procedures.
- Ensuring our customer service teams are promoting the Priority Service Register and additional support services.
- Liaising with colleagues across different levels and business areas.
- Achieving personal KPIs and having a positive impact on the key performance metrics of the department.
- Processing escalated contact from our customers in a professional manner in line with our complaint handling procedure and Guaranteed Standards of Performance.
- Supporting during gas outages.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Can encourage enthusiasm and pride in the standards and quality of the team’s work
- Organised and highly motivated with a positive, proactive, and flexible approach to work
- Capable of providing coaching & leadership
- Ability to work well under pressure to achieve deadlines and targets
- Effective communication skills at all levels, within and beyond your own team
- Be prepared to do extra to support colleagues during high workloads and incidents
WHO WE ARE
We’re on a journey to transform the future of gas and we think outside the box – futuristic technologies and robotics are leading our innovation. Keeping our customers safe and warm is what we do but beyond that, we want to make the world a better place, which is why we’re passionate about helping in our communities, reducing our carbon footprint and driving innovation in our industry.
At SGN, we strive to sustain our world through managing the network that distributes natural and green gas across the south of England and Scotland. We have an important responsibility to keep the gas flowing to 5.9 million homes and businesses. Your work directly impacts SGNs commitments to keeping our customers’ homes and businesses safe.
We’re quick to deliver and we may not always wait until the job advert expires before reviewing applications. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible so we can continue the conversation…