Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager to work on our Caledonia Water Alliance contract in Stepps, Glasgow.
As the Customer Service Manager you will be part of our Customer Service Team who are responsible for dealing with the customers on a daily basis, balancing the customer impact and experience with operations on site.
Caledonia Water Alliance a partnership between Aecom and Morrison Utility Services to support the delivery of Scottish Water Capital Investment Programme are responsible for delivering £360 million of clean water infrastructure. Our services consist of programme management, design and rehabilitation of the water network across the whole of Scotland.
As the Customer Service Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Deal with and resolve all escalated complaints and visit customers if necessary
- Deal with every day customer enquiries
- Prepare all reports required by stakeholders, clients and contract management regarding customer activity
- Attend public meetings regarding projects, representing CWA and Scottish Water
- Process all insurance claims
- Attend Ops/Comms meetings regarding construction projects
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Management experience within the Utility environment (preferred)
- Current clean driving licence
- Experience of driving customer 'ethos' into an operational environment
- High level of written and oral communication and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- CWA is looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to be part of a specialist Customer Service team and to drive the culture and customer focus into the Contract. We are looking for someone who has experience in carrying out a service review process and route cause analysis to assist us to develop and implement processes and procedures to ensure that we continually improve and enhance the customer journey.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company car and fuel card
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water, gas and telecom sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.‘
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.