Location - Edinburgh
Hours - Shifts between 8am - 8pm including weekend flexible working
Salary - £20,711 + benefits
An exciting career opportunity within the customer contact area of the Number One Energy and Services provider, Scottish Gas. This role is at the forefront of helping and solving customer queries and offers you the chance to contribute to providing brilliant customer services that could launch you into a rewarding career
It is important to always be at the heart of your customers' needs in order to provide a consistently high-quality service and effectively cross-sell Scottish Gas products and services to enhance the customer experience and increase their retention.
As you would expect you will have agreed business targets (including sales growth, quality and compliance) by being in control of your own performance. You will be responsible in solving customer enquiries to ensure the delivery of an efficient and effective service to the customer; escalating any queries or complaints to the relevant team to ensure they are handled and resolved in a timely manner.
- Always be passionate about delivering a low effort customer experience and driven to resolve queries at first point of contact
- You will be accountable for the safety and accuracy of your customers data by following correct guidance and using internal company systems
- Be proactive in looking for ways in which you can improve your customers experience by suggesting solutions and improvements
The ideal candidate will be excited about exceeding your customers' expectations both external and internal. You will be confident when faced with challenging customers and passionate about product promotion and growing our business.
Key skill includes;
- Ability to form effective working relationships
- Demonstrate positivity and enthusiasm about new and/or challenging tasks
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on the task at hand without being distracted
- Adaptable to continuous change, and flexible in acquiring new skills
- Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-development
- Experience in a result driven customer focused environment
- Computer literacy in order to operate customer related information systems