Location: Lenham (ME17 2DL)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 07:30 – 17:00 (45 per week)
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 + Company Vehicle
We are offering the opportunity for a Customer Liaison Officer to join Clancy and our South East Water team. Based within our Client’s offices you will be responsible for investigating and resolving customer queries and complaints relating to work carried out across the water network, as well as providing assistance to our Customer Experience Manager on planned projects.
- Manage and take ownership of customer enquiries and complaints; liaising internally with Clancy regional offices and externally with our clients and their customers to achieve a resolution within the Client’s Service Level Agreement timeframes
- Identify and locate work using customer service and asset planning software
- Accurately record customer contacts on both in-house and Client databases
- Maintain a proactive contact with customers to ensure their enquiries have been resolved and monitor the quality of Customer Service provided
- Provide Liaison support to the Communications Manager for planned schemes across the South East
- Monitor social media channels and take a proactive approach to ensure company and client reputations are maintained
- Travel to sites and face to face meetings with customers, as required
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Significant experience of handling Customer complaints and queries, both face-to-face and over the phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrable experience of using data management software and systems
- Demonstrable experience of having worked on your own initiative and as part of a team in an office environment
- Demonstrable experience in updating & maintaining records and databases accurately and in a timely manner
- Demonstrable experience of summarising technical information into a format easily understood by the general public
- Full and Valid driving licence
- Existing knowledge of the Utilities Industry would be highly advantageous
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us - one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 24 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.