Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Customer Liaison Officer to work on our Thames Water Capital Delivery Framework covering the Thames Valley region.
As the Customer Liaison Officer, you will support Project Teams and work with the Client Customer Teams. You will be responsible for ensuring that our customers experience is a positive one and that all customers are treated in a professional and considerate way ensuring minimal impact.
As the Customer Liaison Officer your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Liaise with the Client Customer Team and Delivery Teams to understand customer communications and understand the Service Incentive Mechanism and how we contribute to it
- Actively promote SIM and Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Ensure that teams are trained and competent
- Develop and implement customer excellence and communication plans for all projects
- Support and attend customer drop in sessions with the Delivery Team and client
- Proactively engage with customers and communities to ensure we minimise disruption and leave a lasting legacy
- Ensure ownership of any customer issues is being upheld through to resolution
- Preparation and dissemination of daily, monthly and weekly reports
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build rapport over the phone and in person
- Demonstrable experience within a contact centre environment
- IT skills particularly MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices, including relevant metrics
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.