Morrison Utility Services is currently looking for a Customer and Communities Manager to join our highly successful Customer Service team working on our Caledonia Water Alliance contract for Scottish Water in Stepps, Glasgow.
As the Customer and Communities Manager you will improve the level of service we deliver to our customers and maximise our customer satisfaction scores. You will communicate directly with our customers on the door step while working collaboratively with the Operational teams and Site Managers to identify customers who will require further assistance while work is ongoing and ensure there are structured handovers to the Operational teams on site. The role will support our Operations teams working on projects across Scotland and may require some business travel.
As the Customer and Communities Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Ensure each customer knows who to contact for an enquiry, when the work will start and finish and problem solve any concerns they may have about the work
- Effectively answer any customer queries
- Build sustainable relationships of trust with operational peers
- Adopt a proactive approach when liaising with customers and the community
- Develop and maintain working relationships with the local authorities, Customer team and Operational staff
- Attend regular planning meetings when required
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Full UK driving licence is essential (you will be required to travel between different sites)
- Previous utility industry knowledge and experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills
- You must be able to react calmly and be able to assess situations with both understanding and objectivity
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 days’ bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
- Company car and fuel card
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.