Are you an experienced administrator looking for a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
We are now looking to recruit a Contracts Administration Assistant to join the team at Avonmouth Energy Recovery Facility (ERF), working full-time, Monday to Friday.
What will you be doing?
The Contracts Administration Assistant will support the Contracts Manager in the delivery of data and services for the successful management fuel supply contracts for Avonmouth ERF. You’ll support with the delivery of customer data and invoicing.
The Contracts Administration Assistant will support the Contracts Manager in the day to day liaison with client officers, customers, ERF Operations Team and other Viridor departments. Additionally, you will raise invoices and credits and customer invoicing queries.
What do you need?
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge and skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and timescales
- A flexible approach to work and problem solving
- Good communication skills and a strong work ethic
- High attention to detail
What can Viridor offer you?
In return for your hard work as our Contracts Administration Assistant, we can offer a Competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life
- Optional contributory healthcare
- Payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras, Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click apply.