Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Contract Support Manager to work on our Thames Water Capital Delivery Framework covering the South London and Thames Valley region.
As a Contract Support Manager, you will be part of the Operational Delivery Team. Your role will be to support the Delivery Teams in ensuring document control and administration is kept up to date and accurate, to also include purchasing duties and operational performance reporting. Working closely with the senior management team providing strong contract support.
As a Contract Support Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Operational and performance reporting to the Senior Management Team
- Dealing with complaints ensuring they are dealt with in a satisfactory manner
- Implementation of company procedures
- Assist in the standardisation of site set up and systems
- Managing working rotas for the team ensuring adequate cover at all times
- Manage operational activities and ensure relevant documentation is completed
- Assist in the compilation and maintain handover files
- Ensure the timely close out of actions arising from internal and external audits
- Participate in investigations and continual improvement
- Close liaison with the Site Teams to manage the day to day administration of projects
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a water delivery framework
- Good IT skills with experience on all Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrable negotiating and interpersonal skills
- A problem solver who meets new tasks with an open mind
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to achieve contractual deadlines
- Results driven individual with the capability of working on their own initiative
- Effective communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.