Contact Team Member Huntingdon Permanent & 6 months Fixed term contracts available 37 hours a week - 08.00 - 16.00 & 09.00 - 17.00 (rotating) Monday - Friday
Here at Kier, we are proud of the high levels of customer service we offer to our 6 million customers across our vast and beautiful region.
With our region recognised as one of the fastest growing areas in the UK, it is essential we keep our fingers on the pulse regarding innovative and appreciated approaches to customer service.
Key to meeting, and exceeding, our customer's expectations is our Metering Services team who are looking for new Contact Team Members to join the team.
In this role you'll be working within our IMDS (Integrated Metering and Developer Services) Alliance who work collaboratively with AW and Clancy Docwra to cover industrial and domestic metering, new housing and estate infrastructure and water efficiency audits.
You'll be acting as a key interface with our customers by planning and making appointments and gaining an in-depth insight into their concerns and issues and feeding these back into the business so we can understand and enhance our levels of service. Key responsibilities include:
What does it take to be a Contact Team Member?
- Professionally and proactively liaise with customers to arrange customers by using the most appropriate communication method.
- Deal with customer questions and queries and redirect to correct teams to efficiently resolve issues.
- Make outbound calls to follow up with customers and chase as required.
- Keep systems and databases up-to-date at all times.
- Provide data analysis to a range of stakeholders to assist with performance management reviews against agreed Levels of Service.
- Assist with scheduling and planning activities.
As our next Contact Team Member, we are looking for you to be ideally educated to GCSE standard or equivalent, and have a sound understanding of a customer service environment, particularly in dealing with customers over the phone. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are vital as you'll confidently make outbound calls to customers.
You'll confidently show initiative, working on your own or as part of a team. Excellent IT and keyboard skills are vital and a thorough knowledge of the metering process is desirable but not essential. You'll need to be able to work flexible hours to help deliver to our customers.
Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you'll enjoy the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
You can also expect a competitive salary and a strong benefits package that includes:
- Access to our valuable pension scheme Matched up to 7.5%
- Kier Retirement Savings Plan
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Options to participate in Cycle2Work and
- Payroll Giving schemes
- Two employee Share Scheme options
- Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
- Access to Kier Rewards, our exclusive Discount Shopping
- Site with deals available at over 800 retailers
- Plus many more benefits geared to your wellbeing
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being Collaborative, Trusted and Focused. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it's through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer.
Let's shape your world together.
Closing date 4th April 2021
Please note your CV will be shared with the Alliance Partners as part of the recruitment process.