Job Title: IMDS Contact Team Member
Clancy are currently looking for a Contact Team Member to join our Anglian Water framework working out of Huntingdon. As Contact Team Member, you will have key interface with the customer and be responsible for planning and making customer appointments. You will assist with scheduling and planning, as well as analysing SAP and Click data in order to provide feedback to key stakeholders whilst also keeping our customers informed through proactive contact.
· Identify customer specific or auto schedule jobs and liaise with the customer using the most appropriate communication method to confirm the appointment
· Deal with queries from the customer and ensure other questions that arise during contact are directed to the correct place for resolution
· Update the system with details of appointments.
· Pick up any new work required and make appointments
· Pick up messages from the answerphone and make outbound calls.
· Assist with the management of repeat contacts and chases.
· Analyse data from Click/SAP in order to provide performance management feedback to a number of stakeholders.
· Analyse data in order to provide statistics for use in demand and resource planning.
· Provide information to ensure jobs are managed within LOS.
· Assist with scheduling and planning during peak periods and help cover for holidays and sickness.
Qualifications, skills, knowledge & experience (relevant to job):
· Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
· Experience in a customer service environment particularly with experience of dealing with customers over the phone.
· An understanding of the metering processes.
· Excellent IT and keyboard skills
· Excellent interpersonal, analytical and customer service and communication skills
· Able to show initiative, working on own or as part of a team.
· Will need to be able to work flexible working hours.
· SAP and Click skills
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses, we help keep trains running and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us – one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.