Looking for a new work direction? Look no further. Job Title:
Commercial Assistant Location:
Office base in St Austell with flexibility to work from home a number of days per week Business Area:
Kier Utilities- Western Power Distribution Contract/ Hours:
Permanent- Full Time
Kier works as part of a framework for Western Power Distribution to ensure its customers have power in their homes, businesses, schools and hospitals.
We are looking for a Commercial Assistant to join the team in St Austell to be responsible for the logging of jobs/ tasks orders raised and ensure the final invoicing of completed jobs to the Client as they come back from site. Key Responsibilities:
What do we need from you?
- Reporting, logging and monitoring of Streetworks information required
- Checking paperwork in relation to any subcontractors completed jobs against applications for payment as well as assisting in the weekly payroll submissions for direct employees across the contracts
- Maintaining effective work systems, ensuring all correspondence and documentation is dealt with in a professional and timely manner to meet requirements
- Responding to all other enquires from site or other members of the Commercial team in the office, on the phone and via email
We are looking for someone to be eager to learn and work with the team. We are after a highly organised, self-confident and motivated individual who has a good ability to adapt to a fast-paced office environment, someone who is able to work as an individual and as part of a team while being able to use your own initiative as well as follow instruction. Kier Benefits:
Find out more here about the great we offer our employees.
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Access to our discount shopping site with offers available from over 800 retailers including restaurants, travel providers and supermarkets!
- A matched pension scheme from 4% - 7.5% depending on your contribution
Kier is committed to creating supportive and inclusive opportunities for all our applicants and employees. We appreciate applicants from all backgrounds and we specifically encourage those from underrepresented communities to apply. Take a look to learn more about our commitments to diversity and inclusion. If you require any reasonable adjustments during any part of the application process, please let us know so we can discuss and arrange these by emailing . Closing Date: 25th May 2022 Please note, interviews may take place before the closing date, and we reserve the right to close applications early. Recruitment agencies - we are unable to accept unsolicited CVs and communications from external recruiters. The recruitment team will engage with agencies who have signed up to our PSL should we require assistance. For further information, visit our .