Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Administrator to work alongside our existing United Utilities Contract Delivery Team in Preston.
As the Commercial Administrator, you will be required to provide accurate costs, forecasts and reporting on project spend. You will also assist the Commercial Team with the collation, reconciliation and reporting of project data and provide cost and budget advice.
As the Commercial Administrator your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Sub-contractor administration
- Effective cost capture and reporting
- Collation, verification, administration and weekly payments
- Administration of staff timesheets
- Review payment/invoice queries
- Ensure compliance of process and procedures
- Liaising with Delivery Team and internal and external supply chain
- Assisting in preparing for audits
- Effective cost management and management of accruals
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience in cost role desired with knowledge of sub-contracts
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge and experience of Purchase Ledgers
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Able to work individually or as part of a team
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 days’ bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.