Steer your career in a new direction with Kier Job Title:
Commercial Accountant Location:
Mixture of office and home working- office base in Wymondham with occasional travel across the region for meetings Business Area:
Kier Utilities Contract:
Permanent- Full Time
Kier Utilities are looking to recruit a Commercial Accountant, who will report to the Regional Finance Business Partner. This successful candidate will be responsible for the provision and interpretation of financial and management information to support and inform the local management team in the day-to-day management of the business.
This role comes at an exciting time for the business and will play an integral role in developing the Kier Utilities Anglian Water Projects. Key Responsibilities:
What do we need from you?
- Provide front line financial support to local and regional management teams
- Oversee the preparation of weekly and monthly reporting, including contract performance, productivity analysis and cost base
- Control of balance sheet, reconciliation process and cash reporting along with ensuring robust control of CVR's, balance sheet and working capital
- Partnering the Commercial teams in the preparation of short to medium term forecasts, and provide insight and analysis on performance drivers
- Hold a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), final stage part qualified accountants will be considered
- Excellent commercial knowledge and experience of operating in an Infrastructure Services environment, with project accounting experience
- Advanced data analytic and excel skills
Find out more here about the great we offer our employees.
- Option of a company car or cash allowance
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Access to our discount shopping site with offers available from over 800 retailers including restaurants, travel providers and supermarkets!
- A matched pension scheme from 4% - 7.5% depending on your contribution
- Private healthcare
Kier is committed to creating supportive and inclusive opportunities for all our applicants and employees. We appreciate applicants from all backgrounds and we specifically encourage those from underrepresented communities to apply. Take a look to learn more about our commitments to diversity and inclusion. If you require any reasonable adjustments during any part of the application process, please let us know so we can discuss and arrange these by emailing .