- Job Reference: 00016544-1
- Date Posted: 19 November 2021
- Employer: FCC Environment
- Location: Reading, Berkshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
- Job Type: Permanent
We are FCC Environment, one of the nation’s leading waste and resource management companies. Committed to sustainability, we strive to minimise the amount of waste that ends up in landfill by transforming it into valuable resources wherever possible.
We own and operate more than 200 recycling, treatment and disposal facilities and employ nearly 2,400 people across the UK.
We’re currently looking for a Commercial Cleaner to join our team at our Smallmead Recycling Centre on a part-time basis.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme and life insurance
- Flexible benefits including high street savings, cycle to work scheme and Gymflex membership
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme and the Best Doctors Service
As a Commercial Cleaner, you will provide an effective cleaning service across four operational facilities at the Smallmead Recycling Centre.
Specifically, you will clean:
- Offices and restroom facilities
- HWRC restroom facilities
- MRF restroom facilities
- The weighbridge office
To be considered as a Commercial Cleaner, you will need:
- Experience of working within a domestic and industrial environment
- Experience of working with safe standards of work
- Previous experience of using chemicals and cleaning machinery safely
Basic health & safety qualifications would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Cleaner, Industrial Cleaner, Cleaning Operative, Domestic Cleaner, or Office Cleaner.
Webrecruit and FCC Environment are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Commercial Cleaner, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.