Class 1 Driver
- Job Reference: 00015206-1
- Date Posted: 14 September 2021
- Employer: FCC Environment
- Location: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
- Job Type: Permanent
Duties and Key Responsibilities
• Within this key customer focused role, you will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of a company vehicle and assist in providing an excellent standard of service.
• You will be responsible for ensuring you drive within the law and regulations at all times and ensuring the loads carried also comply with all legal and environmental requirements.
• You will be responsible for ensuring any vehicle that you drive and equipment that you use is mechanically safe. You must have the necessary knowledge of the workings of any vehicle that you use.
• All company policies are to be adhered to and you must remain compliant with internal requirements whilst also having a working knowledge/ experience of the legal aspects and legislation required to perform HGV duties.
• You must be Health and Safety conscious at all times.
• HGV Class 1 license, with past experience of driving a Class 1 vehicle.
• Must have Drivers CPC with 35 hours training.
• A digital tachograph card.
• The ability to fill in paperwork as and when required.
Satisfactory completion of the relevant Competency Management System modules. Completion of all other training as defined within the Training Matrix.
Personal Attributes and other Requirements
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, colleagues and the general public.
• To be able to work as part of a team or as an individual.
• Be safety conscious at all times.
• Work in a professional manner.
• To present yourself as an ambassador of FCC Environment at all times.
Any other reasonable request.