We're looking for a Civils Design Engineer to join our South West Water team based in the South West
Location: Flexible across Devon/ Cornwall with home working
Contract: Permanent, full time- part time/ flexible hours may be available if desired, just let us know
What will you be responsible for?
As a Civils Design Engineer, you'll be working within the South West Water team, delivering South West Water contracts producing/ completing designs, calculations, site visit details, specifications, risk assessment and technical drawings for Utilities infrastructure construction.
Your day to day will include:
- Complete designs with regard to government legislation and CDM regulations
- Liaise with the project delivery and wider team in order to prodcue the design
- Comply with Kier design processes and procedures and be involved in period improvement reviews
- Set out the cost & timescales of any work undertaken and be accountable for performance
- Responsible for design documentation
What are we looking for?
This role of Civils Design Engineer is great for you if you:
- Are qualified C Eng or equivalent with experience within the water industry
- Demonstrable full understanding in CESWI standards and other BS standards
- Hold a full driving licence