We're looking for a Central Stores Coordinator to join our team based at Runcorn, Liverpool.
Eon UK Solutions (UKS) is a rapidly growing business. We generate electricity and provide heat directly to customers homes from our energy centres via our district heating networks. CES is at an exciting and important time in its development and we are looking for people with enthusiasm and energy to help us build a safe and sustainable business for the future.
We’re looking for a Store Co-Ordinator to join our UKS business based at our Store in Runcorn. Within this role you’ll be responsible for the operational management of the CHP Stores Inventory, including co-ordination and oversight of all stock related matters thus ensuring that assets have the required support in terms of stock that will allow them to be effectively maintained.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with the site SHE Coordinator to ensure the Central stores is in full compliance with all relevant safety policies.
- Undertaking MRP control so as to ensure stock re-order levels are met.
- Provide technical and practical advice in inventory management to the wider Generation business.
- Provide practical advice to CHP sites in stores creation and management, including overall layout, racking, labelling and HSE issues.
- Assist in on-site training in stores management procedures.
- Demonstrate cost effective inventory management of consumable, operational and strategic spares by obtaining comparable quotations and minimising duplication across the fleet.
- Managing the training and ongoing development of the Stores Assistant in order to deliver his/her key objectives.
- Liaise closely with Procurement to ensure all financial dealings are in line with company principles and compliant with company standards.
- Advise on effective management of site(s) spares stock holding.
- Ensure obsolete stock is identified, written down within the SAP system and removed.