About The Role
IWJS have over 40 years’ experience of delivering sewer services, waste management and industrial cleaning to essential infrastructure services across the UK – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You will be a part of a strong, national company shaping the future of the waste and water asset management industry, by servicing exciting multiple sectors from MOD & Environment to Government and the Utility markets.
IWJS is looking to recruit a CCTV Drivers Mate to attend site and assist with CCTV surveys, collecting GPS data and working to client and contract requirements. You will work with the CCTV department based at our Peterborough Depot, with the work being situated across the surrounding areas.
Imagine working on complex high risk landmark projects like the Olympics, Channel Tunnel or Crossrail. You will be challenged to develop your skills and experience, growing with IWJS through a varied and exciting career, working with clients who are themselves world leaders in their chosen markets.
As a CCTV Drivers Mate your duties and responsibilities will be:
- To assist with CCTV surveys
- Undertaking the work in accordance with training, Health & Safety, quality and environmental standards.
- Checking all equipment before use, reporting any defects.
- To ensure that a good stock of spares is on the van at all times.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Prior experience of working in a similar environment preferred, but not essential.
- Full Driving License – Category B – up to 3.5 ton van
- Good working knowledge of highways and drainage systems
- Operations of High Pressure Water Jetting and Drain Cleaning
- Awareness of NRSWA Chapter 8
- Flexibility to work out of core working hours
- Confined Space Entry (Medium risk)
- NRSWA Chapter 8 SLG
- Manual Handling Awareness
- CSCS Card
- You must possess a high degree of manual dexterity demonstrated through the use of hand tools.
- You will be required to work outdoors in all weathers and be required to walk and stand on uneven ground.
- You must also be able to work within a confined space, without restriction
What’s in it for you?
- 20 days’ annual leave plus 8 days’ bank holiday
- Average holiday pay
- EAP confidential helpline
- All PPE & uniform provided (if applicable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Training is provided
- Pension scheme
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.