About The Role
IWJS have over 40 years’ experience of delivering sewer services, waste management and industrial cleaning to essential infrastructure services across the UK – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
IWJS is looking to recruit a CCTV Assistant Operator to attend site and assist with CCTV surveys, collecting GPS data and working to client and contract requirements.
You will report to the CCTV department based in our Woolpit, Bury St Edmunds Depot.
As a CCTV Assistant Operator your duties and responsibilities will be:
- To assist with CCTV surveys as directed.
- Keep van clean and tidy and in good working order.
- To ensure that a good stock of spares is on the van at all times.
- From time to time you may be needed to assist in jetting activities, if correctly trained.
- To carry out any reasonable request by management to undertake additional duties, when necessary in order to meet the needs of the business
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Prior experience of working in a similar environment but not essential.
- Full Driving License – Category B – up to 3.5 ton van
- Good working knowledge of highways and drainage systems
- Operations of High Pressure Water Jetting and Drain Cleaning
- Awareness of NRSWA Chapter 8
- Flexibility to work out of core working hours
- Confined Space Entry (Medium risk)
- NRSWA Chapter 8 SLG
- Manual Handling Awareness
- CSCS Card
- You must possess a high degree of manual dexterity demonstrated through the use of hand tools.
- You will be required to work outdoors in all weathers and be required to walk and stand on uneven ground.
- You must also be able to work within a confined space, without restriction
What’s in it for you?
- 20 days’ annual leave plus 8 days’ bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Reward Benefits Scheme
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.