Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Case Handler to join the Non House Hold Metering Team based in Langley, Slough.
As a Case Handler, you will be responsible for the generation, progress, administration and performance management of all commercial metering transactions with multiple retailers. The role involves a particular focus on manual coordination of works across multiple systems, working closely with all parts of Service Delivery and Operations to enable delivery in compliance with clients challenging SLA’s.
You will be provided with full training to ensure you have a strong understanding of the work and how we maintain compliance on behalf of our client Thames Water. The NHHM team are responsible for coordinating the meter requirements for all commercial premises.
As a Case Handler your duties and responsibilities will be:
- To support Morrison Utility Services, play a key role in the exciting AMP6/7 Thames Water Smart Metering contract
- Work closely to build strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Use of TWM and Cordys packages to book customer appointments by telephone and email
- Support the management of works at all stages to hit challenging SLAs
- Manage customer complaints and escalations when required
- Update corporate work management systems to track work progress and maintain an accurate audit trail of works history
- Ensure Field Teams complete scheduled work and that all details from the field are correct for billing
- Ensure all work is progressed within SLA and that we work compliantly at all times
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience of works management systems is preferred– Including CIS, JMS and Oracle Field Services
- Must have a proven ability to be able to learn multiple systems and processes within a short amount of time
- You must have excellent organisational skills, time management and demonstrable negotiation skills
- Proven IT skills particularly MS excel
- Strong analytical capability
- Excellent customer service skills
Your working hours will be: 42.5 hours per week. 08:00am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday. There may be a requirement to work one Saturday per month during peak operational times.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.