Are you an enthusiastic individual with great communication skills? Want to build a career to be proud of with a company that nurtures their staff, rewards a job well done
Why you should join our team:
You’ll become part of a close-knit, proactive team who support each other and lend a helping hand whenever they can. The team work in a positive, electric environment where drive, commitment and entrepreneurial flair are encouraged and everyone has face time with the Directors to share their thoughts and ideas.
We believe that a job well done should be rewarded and we like to promote from within. If you show ambition, this role has the potential to progress into a more senior position in the Customer Service Team, as well as to other areas of the business, including billing, onboarding, sales or debt recovery.
- Salary of £24,000 per annum DOE
- Up to 10% employer contribution towards Aviva's Group Personal Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking or in local area
- Working hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm
As a Field Customer Service Advisor, you will communicate with customers and members of the public Face to Face and via telephone, email and other channels and ensure that a first-class service is delivered.
You will be required to:
- Provide Field Service activities to support the business
- Visit business locations and gather information on whether the site is occupied and if so, gather the businesses details, as required from time to time
- Conduct debt visits to encourage customers to pay
- Conduct disconnection visits/surveys and actual disconnections of the water services, where allowed to do so.
Your main duties include but not limited to:
- To visit locations the water market believes to be vacant or unknown occupier in the property
- To record the occupants’ details so the site can be claimed as occupied and/or billed to the occupiers’ details
- Collect written and photographic evidence of sites occupation
- Make visits to customers identified by the business to encourage payment of debts
- Visit businesses where there is a past due debt and survey for disconnection
- Visit locations where the meter hasn’t been read and take a meter reading
- Process through job watch and other means the finding of the visits
- Make claims to Water Wholesalers for vacant sites, where there are incentive payments to do so, ensuring we provide the correct information and process to get paid.
- Promptly feedback details from debt and meter reading visits
- Undertake such other duties as the Company may from time to time reasonably require
Please feel free to get in tuch to discuss this position more!!!
Follow and Complete Job Watch work management tasks.