Role: Group Business Process & Improvement Manager
Hours: 830am - 5pm
Location: Harefield, Middlesex, UB9 6HZ
We have a brand new opportunity for a Business Process and Improvement Manager, to take the lead in implementing new and standardising existing processes, that support our continuous improvement and systems transformation programme.
Reporting into our Systems Transformation Director, you will use your knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies, to provide process design and change expertise, that will support our overall business strategy and Target Operating Model.
This is a great role for someone who is passionate about continuous improvement and working collaboratively to create a culture of operational excellence.
- Build standard, repeatable, and reusable processes to drive efficiency, ensure legislative compliance, create cost savings, or protect/drive revenue.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with project sponsors and other key stakeholders, to ensure requirements are clearly understood and progress is aligned with business expectations.
- Advise on best practice and support delivery of creation, dissemination and maintenance of process documentation, including change management processes.
- Manage and deliver effective process improvement projects, using agreed and accessible project management tools.
- Work with IT teams and process owners to ensure end to end process design which supports and solicits system requirements capture.
- Formally document lessons learnt, managing feedback loops to ensure continuous improvement and best practice culture.
Can you do it?
If you have managed change in a complex operating environment, have experience articulating complex business concepts to stakeholders at all levels, along with a good understanding of process management tools such as Triaster, the answer is probably YES!
In addition to the above, a collaborative and creative approach to problem solving, being analytical, a great eye for detail, a robust approach and high resilience are all essential attributes.
If the above sounds interesting and you’re confident that you have the skills, experience and attributes, we would love to hear from you.
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us - one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 24 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.