We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our growing team in Kidlington.
This is a brand new role within our Developer Services function, providing data that will support the business to continually improve operational performance.
- Work closely with stakeholders to maintain existing and create new dashboards and reports that highlight trends and discrepancies.
- Analysis and collation of data from various sources to show key themes, trends and highlight risk to the business.
- Analyse performance metrics and provide feedback to relevant stakeholders, using a data driven approach.
- Use data analytics to perform detailed root cause analysis on trends and identify actions required.
- Liaise with various functions within the business and interrogate/scrutinise information available.
Can you do it?
If you have a flair/advanced knowledge of Excel, previous experience of using Power BI and taking data from various sources and turning it into something meaningful that brings positive change, the answer is YES and we would love to hear from you!
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us - one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 24 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.