Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit an Area Reinstatement Manager to work on our Thames Water Agility Alliance contract in the London area.
As the Area Reinstatement Manager, you will focus on ensuring that all jobs that are completed in London will have safety, operations, quality, cost and customer taken into account, before it’s handed to commercial to complete.
You will work closely with the Developer Services (DS) Operations Managers and DS Planning Manager to improve all aspects of the DS operational performance, ensuring they exceed the targeted levels of safety, quality, customer satisfaction, cost efficiencies, targeted reporting and maximised utilisation of resource. You will act as the primary liaison between DS London, Thames Water and all Highways Authorities (including TfL) in relation to streetworks activities.
As the Area Reinstatement Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Manage a team to ensure people processes are implemented and monitored including team briefs, training and 1 to 1’s
- Maintain a positive Health and Safety environment to assist in achieving the goal of no accidents and no harm to people or the environment
- Manage Section 74 Liability Cat A, B, C & FPN Liability and keep the cost to a minimum
- Manage interim and defects ensuring Agility targets are adhered to and reinstatement compliance is achieved to meet the KPIs
- Oversee the project planning and resourcing of all reinstatement within the contract to maximise the profit whilst controlling the budgets
- Deal with variations and valuations (submission and settlement) and carry out pre, current and post contract management checks
- Manage and control the support services provided, such as business management systems, wages, procurement, accounts, site design processes, environmental and quality systems
- Agree job programmes with client representatives and Reinstatement Managers and monitor progress
- Liaise with Planners and Schedulers to ensure that work is allocated and completed in an efficient and profitable manner alongside managing the allocated sites ensuring cost effective use or site personnel, materials and plant
- Identify the training and development needs of site personnel to ensure their capabilities for further development in the future
- Carry out site surveys for risk assessments
- Provide the Commercial Team with all necessary measures, material and plant usage details to enable accurate costs to be prepared for invoicing and data input/collation
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience in reinstatement
- NRSWA Supervisor
- LANTRA or similar Streetworks qualification
- Proven ability to deliver against operational targets
- Commercially aware and engaged with a high attention to detail
- Naturally collaborative
- Proficient in MS Project or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
- Company car and fuel card
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.