- Job Reference: 00008836-1
- Date Posted: 9 February 2021
- Employer: FCC Environment
- Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
- Job Type: Permanent
Main purpose and scope of job
Provide a comprehensive, efficient and professional administration service and be the first point of contact for any site enquiries.
Duties and key responsibilities – Operational
• Site Admin
• Purchase Orders / Spreadsheet / Supplier Set Up
• Waste Returns
• Weighbridge cover
• Personnel Records
• Enquiries / Queries
• Other Tasks
• Housekeeping when possible
• Experience of record keeping and paperwork
• Familiarity with computer based systems
• Experience in the role would be advantageous
• Hands on experience in assisting operational teams manage and intensive operation
• Proven written and oral communication skills
• IT Literate (especially excel)
• Satisfactory completion of the relevant Competency Management System modules.
• Completion of all other training as defined within the Training Matrix.
• Integrated Management System.
• Proficient in Word / Excel / Outlook
• Business Administration
Personal attributes and other requirements
• Meets Deadlines