About The Role
Morrison Water Services is currently looking to recruit an Administrator to work on our Thames Water Metering contract in Langley on a 6-month fixed-term contract.
As an Administrator you will be part of our Contract Support Team who are responsible for all administrative duties across the contract both in the field and the office.
The Thames Water Smart Metering contract covers London and Thames Valley Region
As the Administrator your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Ensure that all HR paperwork is completed correctly and sent to the appropriate department as required
- Ensure all work is scheduled to surveyors, making sure it is efficiently planned and minimises driving.
- Scheduling work for screw in teams, ensuring it is efficiently planned and minimises driving.
- Printing off packs for field teams
- Complete closures of jobs
- Review dashboards and make sure work is scheduled to minimise jobs going into jeopardy
- Support the Operational Managers in completing timesheets, HR paperwork and other general administrative duties.
- Support the Construction Managers with the production of 3-day permit stats plans
- Check photographs on jobs and upload new where required
- Updating survey data where errors are made by engineers
- Collate Tool Box Talks if required
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Experience in similar role
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Great organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Average 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday shifts between 7.30 8am and 5pm. Overtime at agreed rate
- It is essential that the successful individual is self-motivated with a willingness to learn all aspects of the role and develop their existing skills
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.