Gloucester Business Area:
Utilities - Telecoms Contract:
Permanent, Full Time From Telecomms to Power, from Lands' End to John O'Groats.
It's taken a great deal for Kier Group to become one of the UK's Top 3 utility providers. It's taken people like you. Professionals who can help connect, heat and power over 15 million homes and businesses - in a team that works with emerging technologies to maintain 65km of gas pipes and install one million metres of fibre optic cable every year. About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Streetworks Administrator to join our CityFibre team in Gloucester.
The Streetworks Administrator, sitting within the Operational Support section of the business, is responsible for facilitating the delivery of work by raising the required permits and notices with relevant third parties within SLA. The administrator will also be responsible analysing all streetworks related fines and audit fails, attributing them to the appropriate operational team, be that Subcontractor or Direct Labour, and highlighting issues and patterns. What we need from you?
What you can expect from us:
- Diligent and thorough review and entry of data into IT systems
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills
- Be able to demonstrate a professional approach and work on own initiative.
- Works well under pressure
- Able to provide tailored customer support
- Able to build effective working relationships
- Highly capable and dependable
- Being attentive to detail
- Delivery of high quality administration service
You can expect a competitive salary and an outstanding package that includes a matched pension scheme up to 7.5%, 26 days' annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday), two employee Share Scheme options, together with additional valuable benefits such as:
- Free Life Assurance
- Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Kier Rewards, our exclusive Discount Shopping Site with deals available at over 800 retailers
- Plus, many more benefits geared to your wellbeing
It's worth remembering that if you are successful, we'll undertake the relevant / standard pre-employment checks after you have been offered a job. This includes taking up your references, verifying your right to work in the UK, verifying your driving licence (if applicable) and a health assessment. Some roles may also be subject to further pre-employment checks. Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being Collaborative, Trusted and Focused. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it's through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture. Kier is an inclusive employer. Closing Date:
22/04/2021 Please note, interviews may take place before the closing date, and we reserve the right to close applications early.