Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit an Administrator to work on our Smart Metering contract in Dartford. This role is a 6 month fixed-term contract.
As an Administrator, you will be part of our Performance and Contract Support Team who are responsible for the support and all administration relating to the MGjv contract.
As an Administrator your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Work with the Contract Support Operations Manager to raise the profile of Morrison Utility Services and the delivery of excellence
- Ensure that all communication is responded to within the correct timescales
- Support the Contract Support Manager with the administration relating to the recruitment of staff where required
- Assist in providing a secretarial service including typing reports, minutes of meetings, forms and labels, including mail-merging documents and e-mail
- To provide cover for other office administration roles, including reception
- To review relevant administrative processes and to contribute to their improvement
- Attend meetings as required and complete actions arising
- Ensure that health and safety, fire safety and training records are maintained and current
- Support with stock control through regular audits of office supplies
- Support with managing meeting room bookings
- Support with dealing with cheque requisitions
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of administration and clerical processes
- Experience in recruitment and interview techniques
- Excellent time management
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent IT skills particularly MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Knowledge of coaching principles and practices
- Accurate data entry and typing skills
- Average 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday shifts between 7.30am and 5pm. Overtime at agreed rate.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.