Location: Brighouse Bay Compression Station - Kirkcudbright, Dumfriesshire
Salary: £19.1k - £22.7k (dependant on skills and experience)
We are looking for an Administration Assistant to join the team at Brighouse Bay Compression station.
- First point of contact to site and on reception, including the meeting, greeting and sign in of visitors including clients, site staff, contractors and other visitors
- Screening and transfer of incoming telephone calls
- Receipt and distribution of incoming mail, packages and delivery of goods received to site including filing of delivery documentation
- Arranging carriage of good for shipment from the site including completion and filing of relevant documentation
- Organising meetings and co-ordinating availability of meeting rooms
- Keeping internal and external contact lists and direct dials up to date
- Organising, filing, and input of administrative records into document management systems, providing proper control (capture, registration and dissemination) of information to and from various internal and external sources.
- Administrative records will include but not be limited to: weekly timesheets, expenses sheets, mileage sheets, fuel cards, IT support, holiday sheets, delivery notes, etc
- Record keeping including data entry, scanning, photocopying and filing of documents using in house record systems.
- Identification, retrieval and distribution of administrative records from the document management systems as requested
- Data entry and manipulation of data as required to feed into existing administrative reporting requirements.
- Formatting and preparation of documents and reports
- Maintain holiday log to facilitate resource allocation for planning / unplanned maintenance and project works
- Maintaining office supplies and consumables
- General ad hoc office tasks
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Candidates must have administrative experience, ideally gained within a corporate environment. Reception experience would be advantageous.
- You will have a friendly and approachable persona, and a professional telephone manner with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Candidates must be organised with a methodical approach and good attention to detail. You will have the ability to multi-task, be self-motivated and work on your own initiative.
- You will have a working knowledge of MS Office including but not limited to MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Not a perfect skills match? Tell us what you’re interested in – you might have a skill we didn’t realise we needed!
WHO WE ARE
We’re on a journey to transform the future of gas and we think outside the box – futuristic technologies and robotics are leading our innovation. Keeping our customers safe and warm is what we do but beyond that, we want to make the world a better place, which is why we’re passionate about helping in our communities, reducing our carbon footprint and driving innovation in our industry.
At SGN, we strive to sustain our world through managing the network that distributes natural and green gas across the south of England and Scotland. We have an important responsibility to keep the gas flowing to 5.9 million homes and businesses. Your work directly impacts SGNs commitments to keeping our customers’ homes and businesses safe.
We’re quick to deliver and we may not always wait until the job advert expires before reviewing applications. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible so we can continue the conversation…