7.5T Driver / Loader
- Job Reference: 00016478-1
- Date Posted: 28 July 2022
- Employer: FCC Environment
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
- Job Type: Permanent
7.5T Driver / Loader
Wychavon District, Worcestershire
We are FCC Environment, one of the nation’s leading waste and resource management companies. Committed to sustainability, we strive to minimise the amount of waste that ends up in landfills by transforming it into valuable resources wherever possible.
We own and operate more than 200 recycling, treatment and disposal facilities and employ nearly 2,400 people across the UK.
We are currently looking for a 7.5T Driver / Loader to join our team in Worcestershire on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme and life insurance
- Flexible benefits including high street savings, cycle to work scheme and Gymflex membership
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme and the Best Doctors Service
- Peer to peer recognition scheme
- Training and development opportunities
This is a great opportunity for you to develop a rewarding career as part of our growing, environmentally-focused organisation and help reduce the impact of waste on the natural environment.
Joining one of the UK’s leading waste and resource management companies, you’ll receive great training, superb support and a range of benefits to complement your competitive salary.
Duties and key responsibilities
As a 7.5T Driver / Loader, you will provide an effective refuse and recycling collection service to customers within the Wychavon District of Worcestershire.
Specifically, you will:
- Drive a 7.5T vehicle (or a similar vehicle) around the Wychavon area
- Carry out checks of your vehicle and document these, reporting any defects to management
- Obey traffic laws and record your driving and duty hours
- Unload the vehicle as required
- Wear supplied PPE at all times
To join us as a 7.5T Driver / Loader, you will need:
- A valid Drivers CPC card
- At a minimum, a 7.5T licence
- To be reliable and trustworthy
- Good timekeeping abilities
- A team player mentality with the ability to work on your own initiative
Knowledge of the Wychavon area would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Vehicle Loader, Refuse Driver, Recycling Operative, Waste Collection Operative, Refuse Collector, or Waste Collector.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a 7.5T Driver / Loader, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.